TiE ISB Connect 2012 Jumpstart
You should be an experienced professional with at least 4 years experience and thinking about starting your business. You could be from any background – information technology, finance, marketing or manufacturing.
You could also have started your own business. Many Jumpstart participants in the past have already started their business but not yet raised their first outside money.
You could also be working in the scientific or research labs and have developed some patents or technologies which you are thinking of commercialising
What will be the content and the format of the workshop?
The content of the workshop is determined by you. We start off with a few discussion points based on our previous experience and invite experts on those areas. But you are the person encouraged to answer questions. We encourage you to focus on the nitty-grities – the Hows, the Whys and the Whens.
- When to start talking to external investors ?
- How to choose between instruments ?
- What to look for in a financing partner?
- How to attract talent?
- How to service customers ?
- Sanjoy Sanyal, Country Director, New Ventures
- Rajiv Prakash, Next In Advisory Partners
- Manish Grover,Wisestep
- R. Dharmaji. SIDBI
- Siddharth Mani, Intellegow
- Speaker name to be confirmed, BSE SME exchange
- Ranjith Menon, IDG Ventures
- Anand Kumar, Sandhill Associates
- Srinivas Katta, Induslaw
- Surya Rao, IKP Knowledge Park
- Prashanth Meka, IIIT Hyderabad
- Amit Parsad, SatNav Technologies
- Madhu Murty Ronanki, Talent Sprint
- Sachin Tummala, Corpus Group
- Satya Yerramsetti, SMS Country
- Anu Acharya, Ocimum Biosolutions
We have a full day of interaction with experts which will allow you to go into the depth of various topics, ask questions , interact with each other and (secret!) have some fun. Click HERE to check the Complete Schedule